The Smoky Mountain Splendor is an elegant cedar log sided cabin, accessible to some, located in the quiet community of Crest View, not far from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Tennessee. Picturesque country roads lead you to your mountain adventure without the steep climb. Enjoy mountain views from the front of the cabin and wooded privacy from the sides. Catch the nightly star and firefly show from the comfort of the private wrap around deck on the upper level or the quaint lower level patio. This cabin is perched on a .62 acre wooded lot which affords privacy for your Smoky Mountain Vacation.
- Gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout.
- Tongue and groove pine cathedral ceiling in the living room.
- Over-sized stone gas log fireplace in the living room.
- Lots of windows to let in that Smoky Mountain Sunshine.
- Open floor plan comfortably accommodates your family and friends.
- Two spacious king master suites (one on the main level and one on the lower level) each having a gas log fireplace, whirlpool tub and luxurious private bathroom featuring custom cabinetry with double vanities, tile flooring, and walk-in showers with seats.
- There is also a Kids cave through the bathroom on this level. The kids cave has a day bed with a twin mattress under the bed.
- There is a pull out couch in the living room.
- Wheelchair Accessible. This cabin is not handicap accessible. The wheelchair ramp leads you to the wrap around deck on the main level. The main level has the living room, dining room, kitchen and a king master suite.
- Loft area has an open bedroom / media / game room with surround sound, high definition TV, electric fireplace, a queen bed, closet space, a shuffleboard table and another full bath.
In Tennessee, the Smoky Mountain Splendor offers convenience and privacy located just 5 miles from the Pigeon Forge Parkway, 9 miles from Dollywood, only 14 miles to Gatlinburg, 10 miles to the Metcalf Bottoms entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and 25 miles to Cades Cove.
Smoky Mountain Splendor is off of Wears Valley Road. Wears Valley has countless activities. There is the Alpine Coaster, Goats on the Roof, shops, restaurants (Such as Geppetto’s Restaurant, Grandmother’s Kitchen and Friendly Falls Food & Stuff), antique stores, moonshine tasting and free samples of food made with moonshine at Moonshine Ridge.
Further down Wears Valley find the peaceful side of the Smokies in quintessential town of Townsend. Grab a meal at Firefly Cafe which is loaded with local charm. Take a tour through Little River Railroad and Lumber Company Museum and learn about the heritage of the region. Next to Heaven Ziplines and Riding Stables offer the only unguided horseback ride. Here you can zip down the mountainside with one of their three line courses.
Come and stay awhile and let this beautiful cabin spoil you with luxury and its many unique features.