SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel in Pismo Beach is located on the central coast of California in between San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara. Sitting right on the beach, there are ample ocean views.
- Parking: Self-parking and valet are available, but there is limited accessible parking spaces. One such space is near is entrance, but the rest are up the inclined driveway.
- Entrance: The main doors are automatic.
- Check-in desk: In the center of the desk, there is a pull-out counter for those needing access.
- Restaurant: There is a restaurant on property; brunch is particularly popular. The main dining area is carpeted, and chairs can be removed from tables for wheelchairs.
- Pool: There is a wheelchair accessible lift for guests to get in and out of both the pool and spa.
There are 5-6 rooms that have been modified and designated for ADA access. Two of these rooms are in the main building, on the first floor (poolside), with have a king bed and a roll-in shower.
- Door: Has a lowered peep hole to see who is at the door.
- Bed: A king bed with access on both sides
- Closet: Has a lowered bar for clothing and an ironing board.
- Heating/Cooling System: Has been lowered and located near the bed.
- Shower: This roll-in shower is equipped with a mounted shower bench, grab-bars and a hand-held shower nozzle. A small shelf is in the corner and within reach of the bench.
- Towel Rack: Has been lowered and located on the wall closest to the bathroom door.
- Sink: A roll-up sink with little counter space. A shelf is located above the toilet.
- Toilet: Located in the corner with grab-bars. A side transfer from a wheelchair is possible.
- MISC: Located on the ground floor, so no elevator needed.